ARI recently held a celebration to honor its 2012 Regional Auction of the Year award winners, spotlighting these facilities that “exhibit a commitment to consistent quality and superior customer service.”
Receiving the annual award were:
• Northeast Region Southern Auto Auction (East Windsor, Conn.)
• North-central Region ABC Detroit/Toledo (Perrysburg, Ohio)
• Southeast Region Carolina Auto Auction (Williamstown, S.C.)
• Northwest Region Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction (Schoolcraft, Mich.)
• Southwest Region Houston Auto Auction
• Western Region ADESA Golden Gate (Tracy, Calif.)
ARI pointed out that Southern Auto Auction was also a winner in 2010, while Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction is a five-time winner that has taken Northwest Region honors three years in a row.
Attending the celebration were representatives for each of the winning auctions plus leaders from two corporate auction chains.
“ARI is proud to recognize these six auctions,” said Bob Graham, vice president of vehicle remarketing. “Each one has led the way in 2012, proving themselves to be ‘the best of the best’ in the auction business, delivering superior service and the highest possible net prices for our clients.
“We are glad to have the opportunity to recognize their achievements and thank them for being a trusted business partner with ARI.”
Auctions were evaluated on overall market performance, administration and communication. Among the benchmarking measurements were days-to-pick-up, complete condition report, and sell-and-receive funds, as well as retention against the Black Book Commercial Index and compliance with ARI company guidelines.