Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017, 01:48 PM UPDATED 4:56 PMBy Auto Remarketing Staff
LAS VEGAS -
A new online review monitoring service, LotRep.com, designed to help dealers accurately monitor and track online consumer reviews in real-time via multiple platforms, launched Thursday.
The site’s software allows dealerships to efficiently and effectively manage online reviews, according to the company.
"Online reviews have changed the way business is done in this day and age. We know how crucial these reviews can be to auto dealers and their customers, but up until this point, monitoring them all has been nearly impossible," LotRep.com founder Brian Lack said in a news release announcing the launch. "We want to make it easier."
LotRep’s slate of features include:
- An all-in-one dashboard focusing on a review feed
- The ability to track and monitor various online review sites such as Cars.com, Yelp, Edmunds, Dealer Rater, SureCritic, The Yellow Pages, Facebook and Google
- An analysis of online reviews via statistics and reporting
- A "Review Requester" that allows dealership representatives to solicit reviews from buyers via sms or email
- A "trending list" on the main dashboard featuring rotating keywords and phrases trending on any monitored online reviews
- A mobile app designed including the most commonly used tools
- The ability to request reviews from customers
"By integrating LotRep.com into a regular customer service strategy at the dealership, auto retailers will be able to embrace online reviews as a key component to a strategic and effective business tool instead of a dreaded enemy," added Lack.
Access to LotRep.com is currently available free, at no cost for 30 days. For more information, interested dealers can visit, LotRep.com.