Monday, Jul. 16, 2012, 12:20 PM UPDATED 1:54 PMBy Auto Remarketing Staff
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -
They represent a vast array of segments within the used-car and remarketing business, but have one key achievement in common: distinction as one of this year’s 13 Women in Remarketing.
And these leading women of the industry will be honored at this fall’s National Remarketing Conference, which is part of the trio of events on tap for the Nov. 12–16 Used Car Week in Scottsdale, Ariz.
NRC, which is presented by SmartAuction, will host the ceremonies to honor these outstanding leaders, who were nominated by their peers and selected for their contributions to the remarketing and used car industry.
Several of these women will also share their insight during panel discussions during Used Car Week, which is being held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale.
These are this year’s Women in Remarketing:
- Wendy Carter, director of dealer services and digital media design at AutoTrader.com
- Courtney Cole, co-owner of Hare Chevrolet
- Lori Coniglio, regional sales manager for Wheels Inc.
- Stacey Coopes, chief executive officer of FordDirect
- Stephanie Gingras, auction manager at Dealers Auto Auction of the Southwest
- Mary Jane Hogan, president of National Locating and Recovery Inc, CEO of America Recovery Management Solutions, president of American Recovery Association
- Susie Heins, vice president of dealer sales for Manheim
- Allison Lind, department manager of residual risk and remarketing strategy at Mercedes-Benz USA
- Michelle Mallon, ADESA vice president of legal
- Claudia Plascencia, senior vice president of Repo Remarketing
- Andrea Riley, automotive marketing executive for Ally Financial
- Keely Smith, director of business development at AutoIMS
- Amy Weisenburger, manager of business development and client relations at DataScan Field Services LLC