You may have attended the Auto Remarketing Canada Conference in years past. And you might think you know what’s in store this year. But, with all due respect, you would be wrong.
Early registration opened for AR Canada 2019 earlier last week, and we have one big, new reason (among others) to convince you to attend Canada’s Used Car Conference this March 19-20 at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto.
The event will kick off on March 19 with our very first Dealer Training Tuesday. Dealer training. It can be key to sales success. But it often doesn’t come cheap, and we all know how hard it is to get out of the dealership, and/or run the risk of slowing business by inviting consultants and trainers to your store.
This year, auto dealers, which historically have made up over 200 of the 500-600 attendees at AR Canada each year, will be privy to a full day of general sessions designed specifically to provide actionable takeaways for the many sales professionals that take the time to attend our event.
And we bet you will recognize some of the names on tap for this year’s event, as well. Perhaps you’ve even trained with them before, or maybe you wanted to?
Check out our Dealer Training Tuesday lineup below:
- Michael Cirillo, The Dealer Playbook: Michael Cirillo is the voice behind “The Dealer Playbook” podcast, which is listened to by retail automotive sales professionals in over 65 countries. Cirillo brings practical information from today’s top subject-matter leaders that is designed to assist in all aspects of the dealers’ life, from culture and leadership to sales and personal development. Learn more about Cirillo’s leading podcast and dealer training.
- Alan Dickie: Whitby, Ontario-based Alan Dickie, sales training expert and keynote speaker, is on board for Auto Remarketing Canada 2019. Dickie is known for his A.C.E. method (Attitude, Conviction and Energy). Dickie uses this philosophy to discuss topics like lead generation, social media, internet lead management solutions, sales tips, video marketing and much more. Learn more about Alan Dickie’s background and training.
- Jonathan Dawson, Sellchology: Automotive consultant Jonathan Dawson, founder and president of sales training company Sellchology, will also be on site for AR Canada. Dawson’s Sellchology follows the “Selling through Psychology” philosophy. This philosophy asserts a manager or salesperson who understands why something works is more motivated to do it and can adapt a technique to their selling style. Learn more about Sellchology’s offerings.
- Phil Sura, UnityWorks: Phil Sura is vice president of sales at UnityWorks — a company that takes big data, adds customer intelligence and delivers relevant content to its clients through data-driven video experiences. Phil has worked with the company since 2004 and has brought his insight into the future of video for retail automotive dealers, including spearheading the creation of a VIN video walkaround product. Learn more about UnityWorks and their video strategy.
- Samantha Cunningham Zawilinski, Potratz: The senior vice president of accounts at Potratz is no stranger to the Auto Remarketing Canada conference. Once again this year, she will bring insight on big data and how to use it to your advantage in the dealership, as well as info on social media trends, advertising compliance and more.
Stay tuned for additions to what we think is an already pretty impressive lineup of trainers and consultants! And keep in mind, both Tuesday and Wednesday, we will also be offering workshops and general sessions focused on auto finance, fleet and remarketing, retail and more, covering a broad swath of the auto industry.
Get the latest news on #ARCcon2019 by following us on Twitter @autoremktingCAN.