Another way for repossession agencies to find the personnel they need recently launched.
The American Recovery Association (ARA), in partnership with TalentValue, recently rolled out an improved ARA Job Board at repojobs.us. It’s part of the association’s ongoing member recruitment strategy with TalentValue.
Through the job board, ARA members can post current job openings. The association intends for this new job board to connect ARA to fresh talent within the repossession industry, while also providing an indispensable resource for job hunters within the community.
The site makes job application quick and easy for candidates, and it streamlines the reviewal process for employers.
“The launch of the ARA Job Board will form an important critical link to helping ARA members find great people,” said Doug Duncan, president of TalentValue. “As this job board grows, it will have greater and greater impact on the industry as a whole, because the health of ARA’s member companies will become stronger and more profitable.”
Job seekers can narrow their search criteria, including:
1. Job title
2. Company name
4. City, state and ZIP code
Agency members can get started with the recruiting process by following these steps:
1. Register your own career web page.
2. Post your own positions.
3. Use OnePost search engine optimized job postings.
4. Use TalentValue's Applicant Tracking System to vet your candidates.
5. Use the JobFit Assessment to avoid hiring mistakes.
6. Further vet your candidates with ARA's Compliance Background Checking Services.
7. Reach out to a TalentValue Recruiting Expert to get started.
It all can be starting by going to repojobs.us.
For more information about ARA, its partnerships, and its member benefits, visit repo.org.