FREE WEBINAR: Successfully Reach Young Buyers
Gen X and Gen Y: Keys to Developing a Successful Online Strategy for Young Car Shoppers
Eighty-five percent of consumers under the age of 40 use the Internet in their car-shopping efforts, according to J.D. Power and Associates*—and their purchasing numbers are on the rise. Do you know how to sell to them?
Recently rated one of the top NADA workshops in 2013, Patrick McMullen, Vice President of MAX will deliver “Gen X and Gen Y: Keys to Developing a Successful Online Strategy for Young Car Shoppers.” Patrick will provide workshop attendees an exclusive look into unique cutting-edge research on how Gen-X and Gen-Y consumers make their vehicle purchasing decisions. He will also help dealers understand this new way of thinking—and provide the keys to developing a successful online strategy for young car buyers.
*According to data from the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study.
Attendees will learn:
– Why the traditional buying funnel is broken—and the right way to capture young car buyers.
– An exclusive look at the typical “decision journey” for Gen X and Gen Y shoppers.
– What really influences Gen-X and Gen-Y consumers’ decisions when picking specific cars online.
– Where your online buyers are really coming from.
– How consumers are using mobile on the lot (hint: comparing you to your competition).
– What you can do to level the playing field with the consumer on the lot.