Honda’s certified pre-owned vehicle website (HondaCertified.com) has been completely redesigned to provide a more focused shopping experience, the company said Monday.
The automaker has implemented a vehicle compare feature, a vehicle recommendations tool and an interactive payment calculator to help car shoppers find vehicles within their budget.
On the new site, the primary focal point for shoppers is inventory. The automaker has included a new inventory alert feature that can provide the most up-to-date vehicle availability information.
Key features of the revamped Honda CPO site include the following:
- Inventory Alerts: Once a shopper creates an alert, Honda will notify that customer when the vehicle they’re looking for is available
- Similar Vehicle Comparison: Visitors can view and compare suggestions for other Honda CPOs they may be interested in
- Favorite Vehicle Shareability: Users can share the vehicles they're considering with friends and family
- Vehicle Comparability: Shoppers can compare different Honda models
- Device-Agnostic Design: New website design provides a seamless user experience across all platforms
"Driven by a great deal of research and customer feedback, Honda's new destination for certified pre-owned vehicles brings inventory front and center," said Dan Rodriguez, manager of auto remarketing and certified pre-owned at American Honda. "With the booming growth in our certified pre-owned sales, we've engineered our new Honda site to make comparisons simple, while providing an online shopping experience that makes finding a vehicle fun and easy."
Honda’s CPOs have experienced 6.8-percent sales growth this year, "outpacing the performance of the non-luxury certified pre-owned auto market,” the automaker added.