J.D. Power has further thrust its hat into the ring of third-party auto sites by today launching its all-new consumer auto ratings and research website.
According to the company, the new site features the following:
- new car quality ratings
- new car performance & design ratings
- used car dependability/reliability ratings
- new car pricing (MSRP and invoice), fuel economy and vehicle specs
- robust search for new, used, and certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles in local dealer inventory
- convenient get-a-quote options
The site also features J.D. Power’s proprietary “Power Circle Ratings,” which the company says are based on independent and unbiased “Voice of the Customer” feedback from millions of verified car owners. The system ranks each new-car model with five, four, three or two circles, five being a score representing “among the best.”
Frances Caille, the company’s vice president of strategic marketing, touts the new services highly.
"The J.D. Power consumer website is the only source of consumer ratings based on independent and unbiased feedback from millions of verified owners," Caille said. "Using J.D. Power quality, performance, design and dependability ratings helps consumers make better, more informed decisions when purchasing new and used vehicles."
Want to learn more about the site? Check it out for yourself here.