In what we’re proud to call an annual tradition, Auto Remarketing publishes a special issue to recognize the leading women of the remarketing and used-car business: our Women in Remarketing issue.
Each of the leaders honored in our Women in Remarketing program takes on different responsibilities within the industry, and the companies they represent encompass a diverse cross-section of the used-car market. Each has a unique and inspiring story to tell, both within and beyond the business world.
We would like to thank everyone who sent in Women in Remarketing nominations this year. While there are many more women worthy of recognition, we could not spotlight all the nominees, as we are only able to recognize a select few each year.
But stay tuned to Auto Remarketing e-newsletters, as we will conduct another call for nominations early next year.
Below are this year's honorees, in alphabetical order by last name:
- Rachel Ballard, Capital City Auto Auction
- Mary Churchill, Ally Auto Remarketing
- Mandi Fang, vAuto
- Nancy Fitzgerald, iLendingDIRECT
- Martha Garcia-Perry, MetroGistics
- Kay Hudson, CARS Recon, Inc.
- Susan Hughes, Black Book
- Angelica Jeffreys, Equifax Automotive Services
- Rhea Kuntz, United Road Services
- Amy Mills, Cox Automotive
- Susan Moritz, NextGear Capital
- Leslie Ruhe, U.S. Bank
- Katie Rushing, Southeastern Auto Auction of Savannah
- Debbie Stokes, PAR North America
- Connie Suozzo, RMS Automotive
- Leslie Vander Baan, DRIVIN
- Alexi Venneri, Digital Air Strike
- Sheryl Watson, ADESA Canada
- Kathy Williamson, Auction Edge
- Melinda Zabritski, Experian Automotive
Check out the April 15 edition of Auto Remarketing to learn more about these outstanding industry leaders.
The 2016 Women in Remarketing class will be honored at Used Car Week 2016, where we will be launching our National Remarketing Conference partnership with the National Auto Auction Association.
Used Car Week is scheduled for Nov. 14-18 at the Red Rock in Las Vegas.