Donlen has named the recipients of the company’s annual Top Auction Awards, which honor top performing auto auction partners that work closely with Donlen’s remarketing program.
“Donlen is fortunate to have so many strong auction partners. The decision to honor a select group was difficult, in that all are such integral contributors to our success,” Donlen director of vehicle remarketing Dan Powers said in a news release. “We applaud and congratulate our award winners and look forward to another year of providing best-in-class remarketing support to fleets.”
According to Donlen, the selection process for choosing award finalists includes measuring each auction house’s ability to ensure the highest level of service delivery.
“Donlen takes great pride in ensuring that its remarketing program is unsurpassed,” the company said.
The financing and fleet management solutions provider said it uses both internal and external audits to manage its remarketing program.
This year’s Donlen Top Auction Awards winners include the following:
• Auction of the Year – Manheim Mississippi
• Central/Northeast Region – ABC Detroit Toledo
• South/Southeast Region – Carolina Auto Auction
• West Region – Adesa Portland
• Best Days to Condition Report – Orlando Longwood Auto Auction
• Best Retention Dollars – Adesa Golden Gate
• Best Days To Sell – Adesa Atlanta
• Best Expense Control – Manheim Ft. Lauderdale